This website is owned and operated by Afrocentric Schools Nig. Ltd. herein refers to as Afrocentric. By visiting and using this site, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms. If you do not agree to the terms explicitly specified here, please do not use this site. Afrocentric reserves the right at its own discretion to modify and update these terms at any time without prior notice, and by using this site you agree to be bound by such modifications.
By registering or submitting personal information or posting to and participating in the public areas of this site (including but not limited to shopping cart, forums and user profiles), you warrant and consent that you are 18 years of age and above, else your account will be terminated without warning.
Use of Materials
Unless otherwise stated, all content appearing on this site and the site itself including without limitation, the organization, designs, compilations, trademarks, logos and appearance is owned and controlled by Afrocentric and its organizations, and is protected from unauthorized use by Nigeria and international copyright, patent laws, rules and treatise. The information presented on this site including text, images, downloaded files and others are for personal, non-commercial use only. Copying this information for anything other than personal use is a violation of copyright and trademark laws. You may not reproduce, duplicate, distribute or modify in any way materials available on this site without written permission from Afrocentric, its imprints, trademarks and licensors, and misuse of their respective names appearing on this site may violate copyright and trademark laws. If you access these materials outside Nigeria, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Afrocentric expressly disclaim all warranties (express or implied) of any kind with respect to products sold on this site including but not limited to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that afrocentric sole and exclusive maximum liability arising from any product sold on the site shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall afrocentric or their affiliates and its representatives shall be liable for indirect, consequential or punitive damages related to any product sold on this site.
In the event a product is listed on this site at an incorrect price or with incomplete information due to typographical error or error received from our suppliers, afrocentric shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such product. Afrocentric shall have the right to cancel such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, afrocentric will credit your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Your receipt of order confirmation does not signify afrocentric ‘s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of afrocentric’s offer to sell. Afrocentric reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Afrocentric reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order without prior notice to you to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Afrocentric may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Afrocentric may automatically charge and withhold applicable sales tax for orders otherwise the user is solely responsible for all sales tax or other taxes on orders shipped to you.
Limitation of Liability
By using this site you understand and agree that afrocentric limits its liabilities in connection with your use of the site as spelled below.
- Afrocentric will not be liable under any circumstances for your ability or inability to use this site and make no representations or warranties express or implied about the information and materials appearing on this site which is provided “as is”. Under no circumstances shall afrocentric be held liable for any action taken in connection with and investigated by us or law enforcement authorities regarding the use of this site or for any materials contained herein or any action taken in connection with copyright owners. Afrocentric disclaims all warranties including without limitations the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Afrocentric do not make any representations that this site or its contents will be error free or that defects will be corrected. Under no circumstances including negligence shall afrocentric be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages and expenses whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or any materials contained herein, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Your access to and use of this site is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with this site or any of its content, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site or its content.
- Afrocentric is not responsible for any damage to any user’s computer hardware, software or other equipment including without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, network failure or any other malfunction.
- By accessing this site, I understand that I may be waiving rights with respect to claims that are at this time unknown or unsuspected and in accordance with such waiver, I acknowledge that I have read and understand, and hereby expressly waive the right of consumer in accordance toapplicable laws.
- Libels, is obscene, pornographic, harassing, hateful, offensive or threatening.
- Infringes any intellectual property right or any other rights of any entity or person including but not limited to violating anyone‘s copyrights or trademarks.
- Violates any law.
- Advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services.
- Contains a virus or other harmful component
- Impersonates another person.
This site is for personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically approved by afrocentric.
This site may now or in the future permit the submission of content at the discretion of users of the site and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of user content. You understand that whether or not such content is published, we and our service providers do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions. You shall be solely responsible for any content you submit and the consequences of our service providers’ hosting. In connection with any content you submit, you affirm, represent and warrant that:
- Any content you submit does not infringe or violate the rights of third-party.
Links to Third Party Websites
Afrocentric prohibits the posting of any information or materials that violates or infringes the copyrights of any person or entity. If you believe that your work has been copied and made available on this site in a manner that would constitute copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to email@example.com :
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number and email.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Termination: Repeat Infringement
In addition to any other remedies provided to Afrocentric under these terms, we or our service providers may terminate your access to the site if you are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is anyone who has been notified of infringing activity more than once and/or has had any content removed from the site more than twice. If you believe that a user of this site has committed copyright or trademark or other infringement, please contact us.